Wedding Party Gifts
You have found the perfect bridal party who will be there to support you on your big day, but what about wedding party gifts to show your appreciation? There are many options as far as gifts go and it may be hard to narrow down some ideas. Here are a few tips to keep in mind when brainstorming gifts for your wedding party:
- Stick to a theme. Incorporate wedding colors or whatever your wedding theme is if you have one. This will allow the gifts to be even more memorable and add special details to the day.
- Make it relevant. Gifts such as cuff links for Groomsmen or jewelry for Bridesmaids are items they can use on the wedding day as a part of their attire. Even if it’s not something for the actual day, make it something they can use or wear in their everyday life.
- Keep it age appropriate. Your bridesmaids/groomsmen might be the same age as you, or sometimes they are a little older or younger. It is important to keep age in mind in order to give them a gift they will actually appreciate and use again.
- Make it personal. Giving the same gift to all of your bridesmaids/groomsmen is okay, but try to throw in some personal touches, such a a monogram or favorite color.
- You do not have to use the same gifts for everyone. Chances are, no two people in your wedding party are exactly the same. They probably do not have the same style and taste so it’s definitely okay to give them each different gifts.
There are so many options when it comes to wedding party gifts. Keep these tips in mind to give your bridesmaids and groomsmen something special and memorable.
Peach Bracelet – thefabwedding2
Personalized flasks – HangerDesignCenter